For over 30 years, Marcon Metalfab has been Western Canada’s partner of choice for custom–fabricated steel and rubber products for the transportation, building construction, utilities and other industries.
Equipped with leading manufacturing technologies that allow for efficient handling and processing of materials, our facility can support even the largest fabrication projects.
Coupled with an unconditional commitment to providing expert customer service and a rigorous quality management system, we consistently deliver quality products within tight timeframes at prices that are competitive within any industry.
Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is to partner with like–minded companies to develop leading infrastructure solutions and in the process, contribute to building strong communities.
Our mission is to be recognized as one of North America’s leading supplier of joints, bearings, railing systems and other custom–fabricated steel and rubber products for the transportation sector and beyond.
In order to achieve our mission, we will:
- Continue to provide the best customer service in the industry
- Manufacture the best quality products at competitive prices
- Develop additional value added services, including design and engineering
- Invest in the Company’s people, technologies and processes.
Our core values include:
- Service: We treat clients and suppliers as our partners, and see every interaction as an opportunity to build long–term, mutually–beneficial relationships.
- Excellence: We make decisions that result in the best quality products, paying attention to detail and doing it right the first time to avoid problems later down the road.
- Innovation: We think “outside the box” to identify ways to improve our service and products.
- Integrity: We don’t make promises we cannot keep, take responsibility for our actions and never take advantage of clients in times of need.
At Marcon, we believe that being the best starts with hiring the best people, and supporting them in becoming even better at what they do.
We offer a dynamic work environment, where our staff can challenge themselves and in the process, grow within the Company. In addition to advancement opportunities, we offer group benefits that include Extended Health Care and Dental.
If you have a passion for steel fabrication, a strong work ethic and would like to become part of our dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
From Design To Installation
We offer a comprehensive range of services.